For what and for whom DYSC can be applied?
DYSC can be applied for every change object: programme, project, sub project or whatever method it follows (Classic, Prince, Agile, Lean a.o.). DYSC is for everyone that has questions about his project.
For each concerned: what’s is actual state, what’s right or wrong about our project, do we see clearly risk impact areas, how do we collect lessons learned effectively? And above all: what do we not see in our progress reports, risks lists and lessons learned?
And next tot his:
- Project or programme managers: does my team have smae view on our project or programme, am I prepared well for this project or programme?
- Portfolio managers: what are the differences between the programmes and projects in my portfolio?
- Project sponsors and executives: what are the specific signs for me as accountable manager for my role in this project?
- Senior management, supervisors and auditors: what are the additional signs for specific departments and management in my organisation?
There are several ways to use DYSC
- ad hoc for a special project and occasion to have a one tome view on the state of the project.
- Regular, so you can trace the differences in outcome of the DYSC’s during lifecycle of the change.
- As part of agenda in a project break out, see Workshop.
- As individual assessment on your fitness for the change, see Personal Counseling.
Interested in Do You See Clearly? Contact us and ask for demo.